Terms & Conditions
This website (‘the Site’) is owned and operated by The Brick Development Association (‘BDA’), a trade association based at:
1st Floor, 31 Worship Street,
- ‘Members’ refers to companies or individuals that work directly for a company that is a member of the Association.
- ‘Associate’ refers to corporations and organisations that do not manufacture clay bricks and may be non-profit organisations, institutions of higher learning, consultancies and other commercial companies.
- ‘Subscribers’ refers to individuals who subscribe to the Association’s Publications.
- ‘Non-members’ and ‘customers’ refers to individuals who register on the Site to attend our events or, use the mechanisms on the Site to contact BDA staff or, but are not ‘members’, ‘associates’ or ‘subscribers’.
Notice to All Users
You agree and acknowledge that we and our suppliers make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to:
- The site and content contained on the site
- The quality, suitability or freedom from viruses of the site or any content within the site
- Your ability to use the site or that it will be available in its current or any other format.
We are not responsible or liable for:
- Any loss of content or information that you upload/download to/from the site;
- Any third-party modification, suspension of or discontinuance of the Site;
- Any kind of invasion of privacy, defamation, negligence or intellectual property right infringement, for the transmission or reception of information or material of whatever nature by, about or to you;
- Any loss, including anticipated earnings, or damage incurred from any information downloaded from the site and/or altered. This includes liabilities arising from, or in relation to:
- Your access, use of or inability to use the site
- With any failure of the site, errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, computer viruses or system failures
- Any content on the site or any action/decisions taken as a result of using the site.
The Site contains links to other sites that the BDA believes may be of interest/use to you or your organisation. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and have no control over, the content or material of such sites. Any dealings between you, or your organisation, and those third party sites are solely between you, or your organisation, and the third party responsible for that site, and you agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of such dealings. This provision shall only operate to the extent permitted by the law.